Thursday, September 20, 2012

Soulshine on the Charles

Well, I skipped what should have been a swim on Wednesday.  I think my body needed it though because my run felt pretty great this morning!  It didn't feel that great starting out, but once I got on the down-slope of the Longfellow Bridge heading from Cambridge into Boston with the sun in my face I decided not to turn around like I planned to.  Also, one of my top 10 greatest-songs-ever came on, Soulshine covered by Gov't Mule (Derek Trucks on the 5-string guitar).  It just makes me feel awesome - clearly not the typical fitness pick, but works for my ears.  The down side to listening to this song "clear" through is that my Genius iPod now thinks I want to listen to bluegrass for the next 7 songs which I had to keep skipping through.

Yoga in the a.m.! 



No comments:

Post a Comment